- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Gerontology is the study of he biological, psychological, and social/cultural aspects of aging. With the graying of America a wide variety of trained professionals will be needed to serve the aging population. Professionals with expertise in aging will be needed in program administration, planning and evaluation, social work, recreation, business, research, teaching, counseling, law, medicine and health care.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002