Chemistry - ACS Approved
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Chemists investigate the properties of substances. Through this study, chemists have profound effects on our everyday lives. The work of chemists is central to the development of products such as effective pharmaceuticals for health care, printed circuits for technology, safe pesticides for agriculture, fuels for our energy needs, fibers for textiles and food products for good, convenient nutrition. Chemists are also involved in forensic analysis in crime labs, the development of alternative energy resources, chemical analysis for environmental agencies and the development of materials for medical technology.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002