Marriage and Family Counseling
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Marriage and Family Counseling Certificate Program was designed for persons with a master's degree in a helping profession who want to complete the coursework and clinical training to become Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists (LMFTs). The certificate program meets current coursework requirements for the Minnesota Board of Licensed Marriage and Family Therapists. Most other states and all Canadian provinces follow similar standards.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002