- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 10
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Graduate Certificate in Database Technologies provides students with advanced knowledge to apply information technology principles and theory so they are able to address real world business and organizational challenges and opportunities. This certificate focuses on current topics and issues in the database field through analysis and practice. Students are introduced to the theory, algorithms, and methods that underlie distributed database management systems.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002