Post-Nursing Master's Certificate - Clinical Nurse Specialist
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 28
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Clinical nurse specialists (CNSs) are licensed registered professional nurses prepared at the graduate level, who are expert in the diagnosis of actual or potential illness, the delivery of evidenced-based nursing interventions, and are experts in assisting with the diagnosis and treatment of disease for a specialty population.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002