Improving Student Learning
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 9
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
We prepare undergraduate and graduate students for initial licensure as professional educators in K-12, middle and high school classrooms, in Library Media education, and in Educational Technology. We also serve practicing teachers and other professional educators seeking continued development through advanced programs in Curriculum and Instruction, Library Media Education and Teaching and Learning. Students are supported in strengthening and broadening the knowledge, skills, and dispositions needed to serve as effective educators. We offer rigorous programs with developmentally sequenced field experiences and practicums. We strive to prepare and renew confident and competent educators. Our faculty members have practical experience in their respective fields of teaching in K-12 and secondary classrooms, serving as library media specialists, or educational technology specialists. We invite you to check us out. Please feel free to contact any of the faculty members for more information.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002