- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Doctor of Education
- Credits: 90
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Located in the Department of Educational Leadership, the doctorate in educational leadership will be a practice-oriented program resulting in the Doctor of Education (Ed.D.) degree. The program will consist of 56 credits beyond the master's degree, which will address the professional development needs of educational leaders. The degree is designed for educational practitioners who seek an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership in order to obtain positions as PK-12 public school administrators, leaders of alternative educational organizations and charter schools, administrators of nonprofit organizations, administrators in higher education, leaders in experiential education organizations, or as university/college faculty. The program will address the need for advanced preparation of educational leaders and will focus on applied research in the field of education.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435