- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Designed for individuals interested in teaching at technical and community colleges. Minnesota and many other states have a standard requirement that community and technical college faculty must hold a master's degree and a minimum of 16 credit hours in-discipline. This graduate certificate provides a means for anyone who holds a master's in another discipline but also wishes to teach in communication studies.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002