Post-Baccalaureate School Health Education
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 21
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Education, General. A program that focuses on the general theory and practice of learning and teaching; the basic principles of educational psychology; the art of teaching; the planning and administration of educational activities; school safety and health issues; and the social foundations of education.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002