Curriculum and Instruction
- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Teacher Leadership, Credits: 15
- Math Education, Credits: 16
- TESL, Credits: 13
- Special Education, Credits: 13
- Literacy, Credits: 13
- Technology, Credits: 13
- Kodaly, Credits: 13
About this Program
This graduate program provides candidates with study in educational foundations, curriculum theory, instructional practices, and educational research. A thematic approach is used across all courses. Dominant themes are purposes of school, relationship of society to schools, learning from inquiry, teacher as decision maker, critical reflection, and improving teaching and learning. All candidates complete a common group of courses over two summers and two academic years. This course work leads to an action research project conducted in the candidate's classroom.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563