- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 33
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Emotional/Behavior Disorders, Credits: 16
- Specific Learning Disabilities, Credits: 16
- Early Childhood Special Education, Credits: 15
- Autism, Credits: 17
- Developmental Disabilities, Credits: 15
- Physical/Health Disabilities, Credits: 16
About this Program
This program offers a wide range of majors, minors, or special concentrations leading to licenses in early child special education, specific learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, physical and health disabilities, and emotional behavioral disabilities. While majors in either secondary or elementary education may be supplemented with training in these fields, students may choose a special education major for the bachelor's degree or graduates may pursue a master's degree program in special education.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563