- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 17
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Individuals already possessing a master's degree in school counseling, student affairs, psychology, human development, education, special education, social work, or any other mental health field at another institution may qualify for licensure certificate program status. The Graduate Certificate for Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) is intended to lead to state licensure. This program requires students to complete the equivalent of our degree program through transfer courses and courses taken at Minnesota State University Moorhead. Specified courses must be taken from MSUM. Contact the CNSA program coordinator for further information.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563