- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Master of Business Administration Program at MSUM is a professional program that serves students with undergraduate degrees in a variety of fields of study. The program is structured to provide students with: 1) an operational understanding of the functional areas of business, 2) the tools to apply critical thinking skills to managerial decisions, and 3) a framework for strategic thinking and planning that applies to all areas of business. The program is delivered in a hybrid format, with online and face to face components.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563