- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling, Credits: 24
- School Counseling, Credits: 18
About this Program
The Master of Science in Counseling program emphasizes the integration of counseling and developmental theories with interpersonal skill development. It has a generalist orientation, but can be individualized to meet each student�s educational and professional goals. The program provides extensive practical opportunities through practicum and internship experiences as well as relevant coursework. The curriculum is designed to help students develop core-helping skills and engage in concentrated study in one of three degree emphases: Clinical Mental Health Counseling, School Counseling, and Addiction Counseling.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563