- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
To meet the changing needs of a growing industry, construction management students are trained to analyze situations and make sound business decisions in critical situations. Students have the opportunity to utilize the leading estimating and scheduling software used in the construction industry. Students can also pursue a career in the distribution of construction materials which has excellent potential for employment.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563