- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Computational Chemistry, Credits: 19
- Business, Credits: 36
- Mathematical Chemistry, Credits: 18
- Chemical Physics, Credits: 20
- Biological Chemistry, Credits: 24
About this Program
This is a rigorous four-year program designed for students who plan graduate work in chemistry and related fields or a career in chemical industries or chemical professions. The program is ACS approved (the American Chemical Society sets rigorous standards for chemistry education). Emphases exist in Biological Chemistry, Business, Chemical Physics, Computational Chemistry and Mathematical Chemistry.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563