- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Business Economics, Credits: 39
About this Program
This program develops an understanding of the functioning of the economy, the ability to analyze economic problems, and the theoretical and practical background for careers in business and government. In addition to comprehensive study of economic principles, theories, history, and analysis, the curriculum includes requirements in statistics, accounting, and computer science. Prospective secondary school teachers in the social studies field may elect to concentrate in economics. Emphases exist in Business Economics.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563