- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The mission of MSUM�s RN-BSN program is to provide baccalaureate nursing education that prepares professional nurse for lifelong learning, caring service, and global citizenship. The program is designed to facilitate the immediate and enduring professional development needs for licensed RNs who already hold an associate�s degree in nursing. The RN-BSN program builds on the AD-RN base and reflects needs of current nursing practice and the recommendations from the highest of national standards for baccalaureate nursing education. Students create their own unique plan of study and progress at their own pace in an online format. Four courses do have an element of clinical experience/exposure in a locale of student�s choosing, under advisement of the course faculty. In end, graduates emerge from the RN-BSN program as confident leaders and change agents, able to impact safety and quality outcomes in support of diverse healthcare populations.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563