- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Teacher Leadership, Credits: 15
About this Program
The principal purpose of the Educational Leadership Program is to provide professional/academic education for individuals preparing for leadership and administrative positions as an elementary school principal, secondary school principal, community education director, special education director, athletic director, school business manager, technology or curriculum coordinator, school superintendent, or a career in higher education administration.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563