- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Generalist, Credits: 14
- Higher Education Administration, Credits: 14
- K-12 Administration, Credits: 14
- Technology, Credits: 14
About this Program
This graduate program provides professional/academic education for individuals preparing for mid-management administrative positions (i.e., elementary school principal, secondary school principal, community education director), staff administrative positions (i.e., school district business managers, technology coordinators, curriculum coordinators), and upper echelon administrative positions (i.e., superintendent of schools).
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563