Teaching English as a Second Language
- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 20
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The TESL program prepares individuals to teach English language learners (ELLs) in a variety of settings, including American K-12 public schools, post-secondary institutions, and overseas. Minnesota State University Moorhead has recently revised its program offerings and now has two different TESL awards: an undergraduate minor and a graduate certificate. The minor is intended for individuals who have not yet obtained a bachelor's degree, while the graduate certificate is available to those who have graduated with either a B.A. or a B.S.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563