Chemistry - ACS Approved
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Professional Chemistry ACS Approved Major and ACS Approved Options are designed for those individuals who wish to obtain a professional chemistry degree and who are interested in chemical industries, chemical professions or graduate study in chemistry and its related fields. Because of the breadth of these programs, students may apply to waive or double count the distribution requirements in the core. The ACS approved majors include a senior-year capstone experience involving student -faculty collaborative research.
- St. Cloud State University 56301