Communication Sciences and Disorders
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The undergraduate degrees in Communication Disorders are offered at a pre-professional level to prepare students to pursue their interests in the profession of speech-language pathology. State Departments of Education and of Health as well as the national professional organization have established credentials governing the practice of speech language pathology. The master's degree is the minimum entry level credential for the independent practice of speech-language pathology in any employment setting. Students on the B.S. degree program should take the national Pre-Professional Skills Test (PPST) in order to enroll in upper-division classes offered through the College of Education and be admitted to teacher education.
- St. Cloud State University 56301