- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares the student for positions as financial managers and investment analysts in private business or non-profit organizations and within governmental units. Those completing the program are qualified for employment in the securities industry, financial intermediaries, financial management or investment organizations, international finance, corporate finance, banking industry and in government regulatory, administrative, or service agencies.
- St. Cloud State University 56301