- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- 5-Year BA/MS, Credits: 46
About this Program
The major and minor programs in economics offer students a set of required and elective courses designed to provide students a greater understanding of society and a method of thinking useful for a variety of career opportunities The economics department offers students majors (1) in an economics concentration through a traditional liberal arts program and (2) in a business economics concentration, which provides training in practical problem solving techniques useful in private and public sector decision making as preparation for careers in private business, banking, and government. The area of Social Science, Social Studies, and Economics also offer economics related programs for teacher preparation.
- St. Cloud State University 56301