- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Elective Studies
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program provides the student with a greater awareness of travel and tourism phenomena and the industry and organizations that support it. Emphasis is placed on increased understanding travel and tourism as a system of interrelated components, which include tourists, destinations, transportation systems, business and the natural environment. Important elements of travel and tourism training include tourism geography, transportation, facilities management, marketing, planning and development and travel operations. To see the on-line university bulletin describing Geography courses and programs go to: http://bulletin.stcloudstate.edu/departments/geog.asp. For information about faculty and activities within the department go to : http:/www.stcloudstate.edu/
- St. Cloud State University 56301