- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major prepares students for entry-level professional social work practice. Students are eligible to be licensed as social workers by The State of Minnesota. The program emphasizes the development of professional social workers who are committed to working for social justice and life long learning about human diversity. All graduates complete an internship under the supervision of the faculty and a social worker in the community. Graduates are also eligible for admission to Masters of Social Work programs in which they receive advance standing as a result of their undergraduate social work education. The program has been accredited by The National Council on Social Work Education since 1981. Admission to the Social Work program is limited to students with a 2.5 g.p.a. or above.
- St. Cloud State University 56301