Academic & Behavioral Strategist
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
A Graduate Certificate in Special Education may be earned in Academic and Behavioral Strategies after a student has completed the comprehensive undergraduate Special Education program that leads to teacher licensure. An Academic and Behavioral Strategist would be able to teach students with mild-moderate disabilities across catagorical areas. The undergraduate degree in Special Education completes the majority of the coursework for the additional licenses that are offered at the graduate level.
- North Hennepin Community College 55445
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- North Branch High School 55056
- Paul Bunyan Education Cooperative 56401