- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Master of Public Administration
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- City and County Leadership and Management, Credits: 12
- Health Care Leadership and Management, Credits: 14
- Nonprofit Leadership & Management, Credits: 12
- International Development Leadership & Management, Credits: 12
About this Program
The Masters of Public Administration (MPA) degree is the professional degree for students seeking a career in public service or nonprofit management. MPA programs develop the skills and techniques used by managers in the public and non-profit sectors to implement policies, projects, and programs that resolve important problems within their organization and communities. Typically, MPA programs consist of a common set of core courses and electives arranged into concentrations.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442