- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The General Business major is intended for students who prefer a diversified business background without extensive concentration in any single field. It is intentionally designed to give the student maximum flexibility in course selection and to equip its graduates with multi-career adaptability. Students interested in pursing a career with a large corporation, government or their own business are provided with an in-depth exposure to several disciplines. The general nature of the major also makes it appropriate for students planning to enter law school.
- St. Cloud State University 56301