- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- News Editorial, Credits: 19
- Advertising, Credits: 19
- Broadcasting, Credits: 19
- Public Relations, Credits: 20
About this Program
This program is a combination of theory and skills to prepare students with strong backgrounds in media history, ethics, theory, law, social institutions as well as skills to prepare students to be competent media practitioners, savvy media consumers and informed citizens. Courses of study under the domain of mass communications include advertising, public relations, journalism and broadcast.
- St. Cloud State University 56301