- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 18
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This certificate is offered on-campus and is also available for completion on-line. Applications to the Addictions Specialist Graduate Certificate program are due February 1 for a fall semester start and October 1 for spring semester. This certificate program provides academic and experiential training intended to prepare persons in counseling for chemical dependency counselor licensure. To be admitted to the graduate chemical dependency certificate program, students must have a completed bachelors degree in a related field. If the bachelors program does not include course equivalents, students will be asked to complete the following undergraduate courses: CPSY 323/4 Theories of Counseling, CPSY 325 Helping skills, and CPSY 327 Group Counseling.
- St. Cloud State University 56301