- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 9
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The purpose of the Autism Certificate Program is to provide advanced, specialized training for individuals who work with K-12 pupils with autism spectrum disorders. Although this program does not lead to licensure, it enhances the knowledge and skills of undergraduate or graduate students who are employed in public school and clinical settings.
- St. Cloud State University 56301