- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 32
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Curriculum and Instruction, Credits: 13
About this Program
Education, General. A program that focuses on the general theory and practice of learning and teaching; the basic principles of educational psychology; the art of teaching; the planning and administration of educational activities; school safety and health issues; and the social foundations of education.
- Saint Paul College 55102
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904