- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Electronics, Credits: 13
About this Program
This program is designed to educate students in applied physics, specifically microprocessor-oriented electronics and nuclear science, for those students who wish to work in industry upon graduation; and in pure physics for those students who wish to pursue graduate study in physics or engineering upon graduation. A wide variety of courses may be selected to complete the physics major, such as courses in statistics, engineering and computer science. The department also offers a program for secondary school teaching, and middle school science.
- Winona State University 55987