- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Graphic Design, Credits: 66
- Studio Art, Credits: 48
About this Program
This program provides art training in the context of a liberal arts education. The program may include basic courses such as art history, color, basic design, and art theory as well as studio arts such as ceramics, commercial art, drawing, sculpture, painting, fibers and printmaking. Prospective art teachers (k-12) qualify for a State of Minnesota licensure to teach art by completing an art major and a professional education sequence that emphasizes learning theory, educational psychology, child development, methods and materials of teaching art in elementary and secondary schools and student teaching.
- Winona State University 55987