- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major enables the student to develop skills as a paraprofessional in the legal profession. The program is interdisciplinary and includes general education requirements, specialized legal courses, and professional options in either business administration, sociology, or multi-legal services. An internship is required at the conclusion of the program. The program is approved by the American Bar Association.
- Winona State University 55987