Academic and Behavioral Strategist
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Academic and Behavioral Strategies major prepares teacher candidates with the knowledge and skills required by the Minnesota Board of Teaching to instruct K-12 students with mild Autism Spectrum Disorders, mild Developmental Cognitive Disabilities, mild Emotional/Behavioral Disorders, mild Other Health Disabilities, and mild Specific Learning Disabilities. Courses build upon content learned in the Special Education core classes. Teacher candidates take two semester blocks of nine credits each with two methods classes and an elementary or secondary field experience.
- Winona State University 55987