Human Resources Management
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed for the student preparing for professional careers in organizational inter-relationships. This major provides the expertise necessary to manage the production and operations function of a business organization.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904