Family Nurse Practitioner
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 20
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Family Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner. A program that prepares registered nurses (RNs) to provide independent general care for family groups and individuals in the con text of family living. Includes instruction in family theory and intervention, role synthesis, family primary care, nursing practice and health care policy, holistic practice, pediatric practice, gerontological practice, health assessment, clinical pharmacotherapeutics, clinical techniques, and pathopsychology.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904