- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed for the student who desires a concentration of courses in public administration with optional emphasis areas in general public administration, business administration, health education or recreational administration. The program prepares students for graduate study, law school, or for work in middle management positions in government agencies or multi-national and other large organizations.
- Winona State University 55987