- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Nursing Science (MS, PhD). A research program that focuses on the study of advanced clinical practices, research methodologies, the administration of complex nursing services, and that prepares nurses to further the progress of nursing research through experimentation and clinical applications.
- Winona State University 55987
- University Center Rochester Campus 55904