Exercise and Rehabilitative Science
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Clinical Exercise Science, Credits: 36
- Exercise Science, Credits: 30
- Movement Science, Credits: 55
About this Program
This program enables the student to select from three specialty options. The degree has a strong science base and is interdisciplinary. Worksite Health Promotion majors bring comprehensive programs of wellness to the work site. Cardiac Rehabilitation students focus on rehabilitation of individuals with degenerative diseases in a clinical setting. Athletic Training acts as a bridge between sports and medicine. The athletic trainer is responsible for providing a safe playing environment and equipment, care of the athlete, and establishing appropriate treatment and rehabilitation programs.
- Winona State University 55987