Physical Science (Teaching)
- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 128
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to provide students with a basic background in professional education and with the pre-professional experiences which are necessary for developing effective teachers. Students must complete a major and minor, as directed by the major special department. Programs leading to secondary teaching licensure are available through numerous academic majors and minors. Programs at the bachelors degree level include art, business education, English, French, general science, geography, German, health, home economics, life science/biology, mathematics, music, physical education, physical science, speech communications, social science, Spanish, theatre arts, and technology.
- Winona State University 55987