- College/University: Winona State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science-Teaching
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Prospective secondary (grades 7- 12) social science teachers qualify for State of Minnesota licensure to teach social studies up to full-time by completing a major in Social Science/History and a sequence in professional education. The major includes coursework in economics, geography, history, political science, psychology and sociology.
- Winona State University 55987