- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This Bachelor of Science program is designed to prepare students for careers in agriculture on a farm, or for cooperative or private agribusiness firms. The student has an option of five specialties: agricultural cooperative management, farm management, agricultural finance, agricultural marketing and procurement. The student completes a business administration core plus courses in agribusiness management and technical agriculture. Courses are offered in commodity futures, cooperatives, agriculture marketing, agricultural prices, farm management, agricultural finance, agricultural policy, crop production, soil science and land economics.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258