- College/University: Southwest Minnesota State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Culinology is the blending of the culinary arts and the science of food. It is defined as the collaboration between culinary expertise and food science and how this collaboration affects the food we prepare and serve for consumption. Our task is to support our students in their pursuit of the gold standard in culinary science education. We will train the individual responsible for original contribution to food product development and provide guidance and balance from a culinary perspective within a scientific setting.
- Southwest Minnesota State University 56258