Industrial Technology - Process Operations
- College/University: Itasca Community College
- Award: Associate of Applied Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Process Operations program provides students with the 21st century process technician skills and abilities to meet the employment expectations of the power generation, pulp and paper, biochemistry, manufacturing, petrochemical, and other industries that incorporate the tenants of process operations. Students gain the skills necessary to be safe and effective in an industrial environment and gain a fundamental technical knowledge base of operations, mechanics, computer science, and mathematical skills. The program emphasizes communication skills, critical thinking skills, and teamwork skills, which are essential to the development of the 21st century industrial process technician.
- Itasca Community College 55744