Applied Psychology/Human Services
- College/University: Itasca Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The A.S. degree in Applied Psychology/Human Services is designed to provide a strong foundation of knowledge and skills for students interested in transferring on to earn a four year degree in a human service related field or those planning on entering into the workforce. The A.S. degree affords easy transfer to other institutions through completion of MN Transfer Curriculum.
- Itasca Community College 55744