Small Business Accounting
- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 17
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Business Certificates focus on the development of job- or career-specific skills in a short-term, concentrated format. The Small Business Accounting Certificate is earned after completion of 18 credits. Many courses may apply toward Associate in Science and Associate in Applied Science degrees in business.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008