Human Resources Associate
- College/University: Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- Award: Associate of Science
- Credits: 60
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The associate in science degree in Human Resources program is designed to prepare students for entry-level careers in the field of human resources and management, to prepare students for success as they continue their education through a bachelor of science degree in Business Administration, and to introduce students to human resources theory and concepts along with practical skills necessary to enhance professional performance within human resources management roles.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008